Information for the processing of personal data - Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13, Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003 196
1. THE "OWNER" OF THE TREATMENT, pursuant to article 28 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data is Via della Carta in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, with registered office in Varese (VA), I-21100 - Via Cernuschi 63.
2. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED Personal and identification data. Personal data, any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number; Identification data, personal data that allow the direct identification of the interested party (such as, for example, name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc ...).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used for defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, from abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The User's Personal Data may be processed with additional methods and purposes related to maintenance.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site and / or the compilation of data collection forms, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data inserted.
Specific information may be presented on the pages of the Site in relation to particular services or processing of the Data provided by the User or by the Data Subject.
3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING FOR WHICH CONSENT IS GRANTED WHERE REQUESTED (ART. 23 D.LGS. 196/03)
Personal and possibly sensitive data, voluntarily provided, will be processed for the following purposes, up to your opposition:
- navigation on this website;
- any request for contact, with the sending of information requested by you;
- possible use of the online shop platform: purchase of related products and activities (invoicing, shipping, etc.);
- possible subscription to the mailing list service and related activities;
- administrative-accounting activities in general: for the purposes of applying the provisions on the protection of personal data, the treatments carried out for administrative-accounting purposes are those connected to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless the nature of the data processed. In particular, internal organizational activities, those functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, information activities, pursue these purposes.
4. PROCESSING METHOD - STORAGE
The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this in compliance with the provisions of Articles. 31 et seq. Legislative Decree 196/03. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
5. SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
Your data, subject to the processing, will not be disclosed and may be disclosed to companies contractually linked to Via della Carta, in order to comply with the contracts or related purposes. The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories: - subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by Via della Carta and of the telecommunications networks (including e-mail); - firms or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships; - competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of data processing manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate data controllers. The list of any managers is constantly updated and available at the headquarters in Via della Carta. Any further communication or dissemination will take place only with your explicit consent.
6. NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of personal data is optional but necessary to refine the specific functions and use the services rendered from time to time by the Data Controller, for example to successfully send information requests and be contacted by the Data Controller, to complete the purchase on line and to subscribe to the newsletter service.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You can assert your rights as expressed by art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, by contacting the owner, by contacting our. headquarters by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (Article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data). Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. If you contact the owner, please provide the e-mail address, name, address and / or telephone numbers, in order to allow the correct management of the request.
9. FACEBOOK SOCIAL PLUGINS AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS
Our web pages and APPS may contain social network plug-ins (eg Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc ...). If you access one of our web pages equipped with a similar plug-in, the internet browser connects directly to the servers of the social network and the plug-in is displayed on the screen thanks to the connection with the browser. If an interested user of a social network visits our web pages while connected to their social account, their personal data may be associated with the social account. Even if the plug-in functions are used, the information will be associated with the social account. Further information on the collection and use of data by social networks in general, as well as on the rights and methods available to protect the privacy of the data subject in this context, can be found on the pages of the social networks of the account, on the protection of data. If the interested party does not wish to associate the visit to our web pages with their social account, they must log off from the social network before visiting them. Details on the processing of Personal Data and on the services provided by third parties Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services: Interaction with external social networks and platforms. These services allow interaction with social networks, or with other external platforms. The interactions and information acquired are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings relating to each social network. In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.