Extended information on cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are data created by a server that are stored in text files on the hard disk of the computer or on any device used by the user to access the Internet (smartphone, tablet) and allow the collection of information on the navigation performed by the user on the website.
Cookies can be stored permanently on your computer and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies), but they can also disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies).
Cookies can be installed by the site you are visiting (so-called first-party cookies) or they can be installed from other websites (so-called third-party cookies).
Types of cookies used and related purposes
- Technical cookies These first-party cookies are used to ensure and facilitate normal navigation of the site and allow its functions (for example, allow you to authenticate to restricted areas, save products in the cart, remember certain criteria such as language, etc.) and to collect some information in aggregate (anonymous) form about users.
- Analytical cookies These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users (number of visitors, pages visited, time spent on the site, etc ...).
- Profiling cookies - Social media These third-party cookies allow users to interact with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and in particular to share site content through the aforementioned channels. Profiling cookies - Advertising These third-party cookies allow you to collect visitor data and interests and build a detailed profile on them that is subsequently used for marketing purposes. In this way, users will be able to receive personalized and targeted advertisements.
Management of cookie preferences
You can know the information and how to disable third-party cookies by clicking on the links contained in the item "More information" in the tables above.
Finally, you can oppose the registration of cookies on your hard disk by configuring your navigation browser to disable cookies. Below are the methods offered by the main browsers:
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click on the "Tools" button and then on "Internet Options";
- Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or down to allow them all);
- Then click on "Ok".
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click on the "Tools" icon;
- Select "Settings" and then "Advanced settings";
- Select "Content settings" under "Privacy";
- In the "Cookies" tab you can deselect cookies and save your preferences.
- Open Firefox;
- Press the "Alt" button on the keyboard;
- In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Options";
- Then select the "Privacy" tab;
- Go to "History Settings" and then to "Use custom settings";
- Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save your preferences.
- Open Opera;
- Click on "Settings" in the browser menu and select "Settings";
- Select "Quick Preferences";
- Uncheck "Enable cookies";
- Open Safari;
- Choose "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the "Security" panel in the dialog box that follows;
- In the "Accept cookies" section you can specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark);
- For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show cookies".
After this operation, however, some functions of the web pages may not be performed correctly.
At any time you can request information on the processing of your personal data, obtain the updating, rectification or integration of the same, as well as obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and oppose the processing of Yours according to the provisions of art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 reported in full at the end of this policy.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Controller by sending a written communication to the address below or an e-mail to email@example.com.
Owner and manager of the treatment Data Controller Via della Carta - Varese, Via Cernuschi 63 (VA) in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative. The data processor, pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Data Protection Code, is Via della Carta, in the person of the IT Area manager.